Saturday, January 1, 2011

New year resolutions...and illusions...

Ahh...finally..my first blog post is here! 
The idea of an online avatar of my queer journal entries has been subject to my procrastination for almost two years now....and now at last on this unique date(1.1.11 that is..) I'm about to embark on a journey into the blogosphere! This sounds quite exciting, but knowing myself as well as I do,I may just lose interest and stop posting after merely 2 posts...but for now let's kick away any pessimism and hope that I keep posting(however infrequent the posts may be).

So..my future readers..let me give y'all a head start about what I'm gonna be writing about.My life essentially revolves around five things,namely,cinema,cricket,heavy music..booze and fag. [:D]..and as you may have guessed,my posts will primarily concern the first three things on the list...and occasionally,the most entertaining soap-opera..Indian politics.
And hence....here I am...taking a new year RESOLUTION--"I'm gonna have an honest shot at blogging and will NOT pussy out after 2 posts and zero followers"....and sincerely hoping that this doesn't end up as another new year ILLUSION(P.S.-Last year my new year resolution was to kick the butt...and I ended up spending more on fags than on basic food....sounds a bit far-fetched but it's true!).

Cheerio folks..and I hope to come up with my second post pretty soon!

P.S.-If anyone likes my posts,please "LIKE" it,post comments and share it on facebook.I've included a Facebook plug-in in my blog and it's a cakewalk.
You can also follow me on Networked Blogs(a really cool Facebook application).The widget is right at the end of the page.



2 comments: